Thursday, April 21, 2005

Investments

Throughout adulthood I've regulary made deposits to a savings account. After twenty years though, it turns out that the bank ran a scam. It vanished without a trace (except for the bills) together with my life savings. Quite a shock, but not much I could do about it. I managed to scrape up what little I had left and found another bank, in which I put my trust. Excellent bank, but very poor interest rate. Funny really, but I think they're all branches of a much larger parent bank, which seems to be extremely hard to come to terms with, namely "The Human InterAction Bank of Emotional Investments".

1 comment:

Karin said...

Well,, what can I say? - simply THANKS I guess, that really made quite a nice day even better. And I promise (or is it a threat?) to never stop writing, but I could save me some pain with a little less thinking sometimes though...