Monday, December 19, 2005

Another Post About Christmas


I'm sure a lot of blogposts these days have some connection or other to the upcoming holidays, and so will this one. Not that I'm going to write anything really, I seem to be lost for words lately. Today I'll just put this little Christmas Greeting on display, which is the result of my twiddling around wth Photoshop for a couple of hours. Not really to my taste, a little too sweet and predictable I think, but it was fun anyhow.

Now I'm more or less off to Sweden to spend Christmas with my family there , and I will hopefully arrive back here fully restored, ready to write about lives funny little twists again. 'Cause there sure are a lot of them...

2 comments:

Bottom Buzzer said...

:-) Merry Christmas!

Karin said...

Merry X-mas to you too! And a Happy New Year...