Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Lot Of Lights

The day before Christmas Eve me and my daughter went to Liseberg , this swedish amusement park which at the turn of the millenium started a new tradition: they keep the park open for a few weeks before Christmas and the whole place is lit up with over 4 million lightbulbs! It's absolutely magical, and both grownups and kids seem to be spellbound by all the lights. The screaming from the summer months is nothing but a bad memory. This picture might not be very representative, as night time shots not are the easiest to do. But it will perhaps give an idea of how it was?



(I feel a little bit sluggish, since I haven't touched the computer and done any writing for a week now. Give me a few days, and I will probably be up to speed again. If not the mulled wine gets to my head...)

No comments: