Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Season is Just Around The Corner...


...and the preparations for "Beach 2006" has begun.

I thought I'd like to start out an ambitious workout-program in order to be able to show myself off much leaner and better looking for the summer.

First I thought I'd wait for warmer days, but I felt so inspired I'll get going this instant.

I sure hope there are more people who would like to join in. It feels so good with a little support once in a while.

We'll start out slowly and increase the intensity after a while, or what do you think?

Ok, hang on now...

Scroll down...


















































































































































































































































































AND THEN WE SCROLL UP AGAIN!

Well, think that should do it for today.

Don't forget to stretch out afterwards!


Good luck and a nice summer to you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
Thats why they call it the Present

:)