Friday, May 02, 2008

A Princess Of Sorts

I know now what I can do if everything else fail, and I'll probably do it just as well as Princess Märtha.

About a week ago Norwegians learned that their Princess was about to embark on yet another trip in her pied career-coaster. A lot of people think it's a real low in general, when an artist is performing on the ferry to Denmark; it's then considered as the "terminal stage" of his career. So what do we say if a royal is telling fairy tales for kids on the same boat?

To be honest, I don't really care. Kings and queens have never been that important to me, and I'm almost bordering royal blasphemy, but I just thought it would make a nice frame for my blogpost. A sort of pretend interest and awareness in current matters.

All I wanted to say was that I'm anxiously thinking about my future, and what to do when I'm done studying. Maybe I can make a living out of reading bed time stories for a prince? And I won't charge that much either...

No comments: