Friday, July 24, 2009

Never Thought I Would...

...dream about cars again. Thought I finally had settled for not being impressed by shiny objects. But that could have been just how my mind works when income (or lack of...) isn't compatible with fulfilling any expensive dreams. So I pretended to not care about fancy cars.

But I'm still sticking to my belief that I wouldn't go for something too trendy, I mean everybody who can afford it here, drives an Audi or BMW. (No offence, those are definitely nice cars too, but you know how I really care for that extra special something. Accordingly, if you are extraordinary, why shouldn't your car match you? One of a kind...) So it wasn't until I came across this one I realized I still can get a kick out of luxury:

Dodge Charger! Personally I like the sleeker, elegant models. And the "Dark Titanium Metallic" color is very sofisticated, don't you agree?



But as you see, it has to be something special...

3 comments:

Erica said...

My favorite as well!!! :) I've had the 300 on the top of my list for the longest time, but this little baby has shoved that into second place!

Karin said...

I saw it here in Sweden the other day, while on vacation, and I haven't seen it before. No wonder really - I made a quick search for it at our main web marketing place Finn.no, and the result was just the one! And the seller also presumed it was the only one in Norway. I'd love to have the second...

Erica said...

Well, if I win the lottery I'll send one your way! ;) And keep one for me here of course....