Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crazy Cat

I wonder if my cat is trying to tell me something?

I left the laptop open while I went to the kitchen to cook me some dinner. (A fabulous Chili by the way...) Less than half an hour later I returned to the living room, and it was clear that the cat had been sticking her nose into my business again. She'd been poking around my laptop, and had managed to disconnect me from the Internet after she'd first opened up the same page in a new tab - 27 times! It was the Firefox Support page, and there was a big orange square staring at me:

"What do you need help with?" followed by a search box.

Excellent question, kitten! What is it that I do need help with? Maybe it's about time I figured that out...

Another thing; I might have some positive news one of these days. I'll tell you as soon I get a definitive Yes.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Always so helpful aren't they??!!! ;)

Waiting, not so patiently, for the positive news.... :)

Karin said...

I'm just waiting for the day she'll send off a mail or something... :)