Sunday, November 25, 2007

Proud Mom

The Christmas fair at my daughter's school is over for this year, and I think it went well all over, although I didn't have much time to see it for myself. I had duty in the "Silent Café" right up until the finale show, when my youngest daughter was supposed to sing. So she did, and I was tremendously proud of her and wanted to scream out loud "That's my daughter!!!" She got rounds of applauds from the crowd, and I could hear the positive comments from people standing next to me. The song was from one of her favorite musicals Chicago, more precisely "When You're Good To Mama". (By the way, her absolute favorite musical is "Les Misérables".) This is a YouTube version:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikke rart du er stolt av henne, hun er god!

Karin said...

Takk! Jeg stod der bak og tenkte: "Hun kan nesten få lov å gjøre hva galt hun vil, bare hun fortsetter å synge sånn!" Nåja, nesten...