Friday, August 14, 2009

Partners In Crime

What did I say about coffee the other day? Sweet and innocent? Yeah, right. Maybe talking about it; but drinking a fresh and harmless morning Java, can certainly turn out to be a rather intriguing affair.

It wasn't like I planned to compromise my friend yesterday, you know... About a year ago I played with an idea regarding one of my sinister schemes, and while he had no actual plans to take part in the project itself, he contributed with some valuable insights. Lately though I've got the impression that he might be willing to participate after all, and that we had to discuss a little.

Sorry, can't help myself. Reading this you're probably wondering what dark adventures I'm embarking upon now, but I have to disappoint you. Just couldn't resist the temptation to tease a little, and whatever saucy scenes you thought I'd describe - well, that's how dirty your mind are!

Coffee was served with a lemon cake, and the conversation was about dancing, amongst other things just as ordinary. I'd love to take up dancing, you see. Maybe a swing-course, but until now I haven't had anyone to join me. After practicing a few steps and moves in my living-room he's on the verge to sign up with me, experienced dance partner as he actually is.

2 comments:

Erica said...

A delicous idea indeed! And yes, must admit, my mind had wandered into 'dirty' territory..... ;)

Dancing is wonderful! I spent many nights out burning up the dance floor, I sure miss it....

Karin said...

I grew up dancing in fact; went with my mother and father on courses and dance evenings. When I was too tired from dancing (but still too early for my parents to leave), I used to fall asleep on the nearest bench snuggled up in some ladies fur coat.