Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tears Of Laughter

If you don't like yourself, how can you expect anyone else to? And to like yourself means that you also can enjoy your own company, both in sad times as in happy ones. I think it's important to be able to cry to a sloppy movie or laugh at something funny, even if you're all by yourself. Today I laughed so hard I almost choked on my morning coffee:



-So all we got was a goat, two hens and a pooch! Not exactly something to write home about!

-We'll have to lay it on thick then!

2 comments:

Toril said...

That's a good one!! More than once I sure have wondered where you find them all :)

About liking yourself and expecting others to like you when you don't even like yourself is a good one. I have thought about that quite often, and come to think of it; more and more as I get older and the mind and the thoughts start to haunt me and my conscience....

Karin said...

This one actually was right in front of me, in Sunday's paper! It's like with so many other good things, it's right there if you only see them...