Sunday, December 02, 2007

Little Princess

I have a friend who treats me like a princess, and last night I went for a sleepover there. We had a double feature watching two nice movies about life, death and everything in between. And beyond. A few glasses of red wine was also consumed, along with some chocolate. It was a very nice evening indeed, and after a good night's sleep I even got breakfast in bed! Sunday was lazy; we had leftovers for hot lunch and later I got a blanket pulled over me and I fell asleep on the sofa. And I must have been an inspiration of some sort, just look here:





Thank you, my dear Hannah! You really are a good friend, and I'm glad whenever I can help you.

4 comments:

Erica said...

What beautiful pictures! It sure is nice to have people around to care for us - that little bit of TLC that comes at just the right moment.

Karin said...

Sure is, but it's actually quite hard to receive it without feeling guilty. Typical female behavior, I guess. But I think it's absolutely vital to learn that, shed that guilt thing, I mean. And I know I can help her in return, so I shouldn't feel bad about being pampered once in a while.

Erica said...

How true, we're so used to always being the ones giving that it's tough to let it go and just receive for a change. I seem to mix guilt and weakness - it's really time to let that all go. Where the hell did we ever learn this????? The super mom syndrome possibly? ;)

Karin said...

I think if we could find the answer and sell it in bottles we'd be rich!