Tuesday, December 11, 2007

From The Old Folk's Home - Again

An old woman and an old man is sitting staring at each other in the day room at the retirement home.

Suddenly the old man says:

- For twenty bugs I'll do you in the rocking chair over there. The old woman looks at him with surprise, but says nothing.

The old man continues:
- But, for fifty I'll do it with you in that comfy sofa, and if you've got a hundred you can come with me to my room for a romantic dinner, followed by a night you'll never forget.

The old lady still says nothing, but starts to rummage through her purse, and eventually pulls out a crumpled Benjamin.

The geezer takes the money and smiles.... - Sooo, you want a romantic evening all included, do you?

- Pull yourself together, man!! answers the woman, - I'm having five rounds in the rocking chair!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Absolutely perfect!!! Thanks for the giggle...I needed it! :)

Karin said...

You're welcome, Deb!