Friday, July 18, 2008

Unwrapped

How on earth could I ever imagine cheap beer tasting any good? Of course it didn’t, but I guess my kids (the ones old enough to indulge in alcoholic beverages) will welcome it though. Not because they won’t appreciate quality beer, but mostly ‘cause they’re young and constantly out of money. Free beer = good beer?

I still haven’t done any of the writing I thought I would; like the stories about post WWII Germany, senior citizens speeding at night and a 50 year old snakeskin purse once belonging to a distinguished lady from East Prussia. These narratives might emerge later, but at the moment they’re fighting for space alongside more personal and emotional stories and events. Which I’m note sure ever will surface here, but I’ll still have to process them somehow.

Previous two paragraphs I started in the beginning of this week, and then I was away for a few days now, and I had every intention of wrapping up the post in one way or the other, but whatever thoughts I had in mind slipped away. Therfore - The End!

No comments: