Sunday, April 20, 2008

Time For A Quickie

Thought I'd just do a quick one (yes, those can be OK too...), as I really don't have the time for any extensive blogging right now. On the other hand, it has proven to be useful before when I'm stuck just, to loosen things up a little.

I have now less than 48 hours until deadline for handing in the obligatory draft of my essay, and I'm far away from where I should be. I know it's in my supervisors powers to reject the draft and deny me the rights to take the exams, but I guess that's not in her interest and hopefully she'll let this botch pass anyway.

I'm also far away from where I physically rather would be at this moment, and that is outside. April is my month, and when springtime hits like an old pugilist it seems almost criminal to be locked up in front of this stupid machine. Obviously I'm not in the "hacker spirit", as a true hacker would rather spend any day with his computer... Not that I aspire to be a hacker myself, but my goal with the assignment is to get a grip of his mind somehow.

A question though. No need to answer, it's a rhetorical one: "What's best, having the cognac, but only whisky glasses, or the other way round? To my astonishment I found out yesterday that I left the snifters during the divorce settlement. Probably 'cause the whisky glasses were gifts from my mother. But now I at least know what I want for my birthday.

Did I say "quickie"? I get so easily carried away, but I'll finish this one now all the same. Right in the middle of it.

No comments: