Saturday, February 11, 2006

Do Not Cross

I was thinking I did a pretty good job staying on the right side, not crossing the Line. Then I started to think; did I really know where the Line was? Who drew the Line in the first place? And even more important; how could I be sure that there weren't a number of lines, each looking differently depending on the view? Is my Line the same as yours? Or how about his Line?

My suspicion is that the above assumptions may indeed contain some truth; and therefore might explain why I keep stumbling all the time. There simply are too many Lines, and I can't see them!

I need a map, I need someone to tell me where the freakin' Line is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The line is proberly the sosial interacrive rules that we are taught all threw our life.

We start early with " sosialiserings prosessen" with our parents and then friends and school.

I would not worry, you seem to be ahead of us all. Just by thinking about these things. Your blogg is great and gives many people things to think about in their own life

Karin said...

I don't mean to brag, but you're probably right; I guess I am ahead of at least some people. It's nice to know that you appreciate my blogg, Jeanne.

I think you've even inspired me to a follow-up on this Line-theme...