Wednesday, January 10, 2007

All Wired

I think I'm finally getting there, and after having spent a considerable amount of time thinking and analyzing myself and my feelings, I believe I'm getting closer to connect it all to the living part of me. It's time to clean up the heart-brain network, make it more dynamic.

Why this sudden gust of inspiration? Well, some things just happen, and others don't. Maybe it's just because it's a new year? Or simply because I starting to realize I deserve better?

Life is so much more exciting when you choose to see and listen to all minor clues and coincidences that are present, and according to that I signed up for a course today, that will go over a year. Not as part of my University degree, no, this is something completely different, but I really look forward to it now as I've made up my mind. I won't tell that much now though, another time maybe.

And regarding my other studies I have a problem, and a real luxury one it is as well. There's too much fun to choose from, and I have to decide! I think I'll attend all four classes initially and see which I'll end up with.

This year's plan is to run through any brick walls that might come in my way...

3 comments:

Toril said...

And Hallelujah it is :) I'm happy for you my dear friend, and can't wait to get through that brick wall myself, and by the 15th of February I will have conquered the wall and a heck of a lot more with it - no matter what kind of obstacles happen to come in my direction - ha, ha, ha!!!

Toril said...

By the way, course that extends into an entire year?? What are you talking about? Are you finally learning how to knit, or are you improving your current photo skills which are already far beyond mine and most of other immortals competence????

Karin said...

Tell you tomorrow, I'll be down for the meeting. Maybe see you 'round lunchtime?