Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Making Money

Don't we all dream of being financially independent? It's said that you can't buy happiness, and I agree, but research has also shown that people who don't worry about money are more content. I try not to wind myself too much up about things I can't change at the moment, but obviously I know I at some point have to start to earn a living. Scary, and as I'll enter the world of grownups quite late on top of it all, a jump start would be fine.

We just need that one brilliant idea, and then of course realize that idea as well, put it into action. Invent Post-it, or something as simple as that. So what can I do, that'll make me rich in a jiffy?

Well, a very dear friend of mine actually suggested something a while ago, that
at least could give me some extra cash to add to my student loan, while I wait for that ingenious thought to emerge. I do write, but posting to this blog won't help my economy. And then I do have some nice stories that not necessarily are suitable for this blog anyway, so why not try to cash in on that?

No comments: