Sunday, September 28, 2008

Midnight Ramblings

My sincere apologies for being slightly incoherent recently, I can see that you might have problems following my writing here. I mean, even I have problems!

It could be due to the fact that I actually do a lot more writing currently than this blog is showing, and that I also have to keep that writing separate from this in a way. Difficult since I'm, after all, just me. (No Dissociative Identity Disorder to help me out there.) And sometimes it's all a little overwhelming for a poor woman to handle.

So how should I go about in order to make more sense? Well, I'll figure it out sooner or later. I usually do...

But I could tell you about some of my strange dreams; haven't done that in a while, have I?

Twice in the last couple of weeks I've had if not the same dream, dreams with shared components. In both dreams I was on my way to Sweden, which I actually am later this week, and although the circumstances where different, I somehow forgot to pack what I needed for the stay. I was on my way with empty bags. And I felt kinda panicky.

I actually have experienced this funky feeling when I'm awake too, and that also within the last fortnight. I wonder if I'll manage to pack everything for my expedition? We'll see...

No comments: