Monday, September 22, 2008

Net Activities

It's getting harder and harder to keep perspective of what I'm doing at the moment. I feel like I'm a spider with too many flies caught, and while pulling the strings I'll get tangled up in my own net.

This came out really dramatic, I know, and I apologize for that, but I kinda feel a little theatrical these days. Working myself into a character so to speak.

You might wonder what persona that is? So do I, to be honest. Have a feeling though something interesting, yet very unexpected, is about to emerge, but the final stage of it is still very vague. If there is a final stage - hopefully this will continue to evolve gradually. Becoming a therapist is an adventurous journey, and I'm amazed at all the surprises along the way. I have a feeling now though that my therapeutic work won't be all that traditional. As always, I'll find my own path. Spreading light and helping people redeem themselves can be done in more than one way...

3 comments:

Erica said...

It's the interesting or complicated journeys are always the best in the end. Although I'm hoping for evolving gradually as well, sometimes speed is just too overwhelming! We can learn the most about ourselves when we're challenged beyond what we believe to be our limits. A life well-lived.

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

True indeed, and I'm facing a significant challenge right now. My guess is that it will make me both happier and more confident, although there is a certain barrier that needs to be broken. I look forward to it with fear and delight at the same time...