Friday, October 28, 2005

Car Problem

I'm afraid my car is going to break down soon. The gas is running low, but that's more of an acute problem. If the tank gets empty, I'll just fill it up again if I can afford it, if not, I'll just leave the car for a while until I do. The car is also quite rusty, but I consider that being more of a cosmetic flaw, and also rather easy to fix. No, what I'm talking about is the motor. It is seriously damaged, after being driven for too long with too little oil. So why don't I just refill? Well, I've tried that, but I filled it up with the wrong type and that actually made it all worse. That synthetic stuff won't do for my car, it needs the "real stuff", 100% organic. And a special brand as well, damned hard to get hold of.

Nah, my car is just fine, you all know that, don't you? You've been reading this blog long enough to know what I'm really talking about. Right?

1 comment:

Karin said...

The car is fine, just a bit cluttered with stuff lying around. Regarding that oil, I could stretch that metaphore even further, but I have a feeling I better not. At least not in a "public" place like this. Over a cup of coffe, say tuesday around 12?