Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year - New Gadgets

The Holidays are for several reasons perhaps not the time for spending late hours by the computer, and I have myself these past days been somewhat detached from the online communities I usually frequent. Last night and today I have however been more active, and look what I found on Jill's site! Like she says; snap.com offers an "über-cool see-the-site-before-you-click-the-link effect". Just my kind of toy, and what ever statistical information they can gather by tracking activities on my blog I don't mind. For now, anyway. I have no secrets, you know...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karin, I believe you have a lot of secrets, but naturally not on your blog :)

By the way, I'm still awaiting your 5 things about you that your blog readers don't know about you ;). I've been waiting for that particular post very patiently!

Karin said...

Sorry my friend, I seem to have fallen in to some form of coma. I haven't done anything useful around here, and all I wanna do is sleep. Have been thinking around it though, so I'll see what happens today. Just admit it, you're curious about my "secrets"!

Toril said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Absolutely ;) so wake up!!