Thursday, January 29, 2009

Breakthrough

I told you about one the other day, and that was quite an important one as well. Ask the difficult questions, even if I might get answers I don't like. (For all you men who never had this "problem" it might sound silly, but for me it was a victory) And then I had my mom on the phone, and told her what I've done. She replied "good for you", and continued: "Next you might even ask for what you want!" This was said without a trace of sarcasm, 'cause it's actually very true. Have I ever made any demands?

"This is where I stand, and this is how I want things - take it or leave it."

Ha, that'll be the day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small or big, significant or not - a victory is still a victory. It's the result that counts. Nobody asks HOW the final goal was scored in a soccer match. Only the result counts. Stay happy.

Karin said...

Only the result - that's right. At least if you don't have to repeat it. ;) For continuous success it might be useful to have just a little clue about how you did it. Which I hope I have now...