Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Next Step...

...and I want to run! I've reached a point now where I'm sooo fed up with my current living situation that I almost can't wait to start packing. And more importantly - start throwing things away! You'd think there shouldn't be much to get rid off since I just moved here 4 months ago, and back then did quite a good job sorting things out. But then I wasn't in the state of mind I'm in now. I'm almost on the verge of doing a "Hannah"... Maybe not the moving to Scotland part, but getting rid of all the things I never use. (Or if I was stinking rich I could buy a house big enough to have extra rooms for storage.)

Tidying up is also (for me anyway) something not physical, and today I have cleared away dozens of phone numbers and MSN-contacts which I have absolutely no interest in keeping. Feel better already, without all these loose ends and questionable connections.

3 comments:

Toril said...

Joohooo, I'm in - YES!!! I hope the rat rots in hell!!!!!!!!!!!! One of these days I'll get my revenge - MY way ;)

By the way, don't pack too fast. It worries me, and as my life is these days I believe I'll simply perish!

Karin said...

Don't worry, my friend; I won't be far away. This is not a permanent move, and I'll probably set up a sort of base camp here in Bergen. Traveling back and forth, up and down like a yo-yo. You know, gypsy blood is hard to deny. ;)

Unknown said...

Apparently I have far too many accounts with different places; too many email accounts....

I've blocked my blog, but I wasn't sure what email address to send an invitation to you.