Saturday, September 09, 2006

Amazing Sardinia

This was just going to be an experiment, wanted to see if I could post a few pics to Flickr straight here from an Internetcafe in Alghero, Sardinia. But silly me brought the wrong cable, have to try another day. Or maybe not, I actually do have better things to do than sit at this cafe all day. Honestly, this was just half an hour while waiting for the rest to get ready for a night out.

I'll love it here, Sardinia i magnificent. I've been around in the world, but I don't think I've ever been so sure I would like to revisit a place like this time. Do you want to come with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally back in Gothenburg, and I can't wait to see you!! I bet you've had a fabulous time, and you certainly deserved every minute of it :) I wouldn't mind vacating in Sardinia, so I may just come along one of these post master thesis days!! We ought to sail there though, much more FUN ;)

Camilla and Svein-Ove are coming for lunch tomorrow, so if you're in the mood we would all love to see you!!

Save flight back home (Bergen that is)