Friday, June 20, 2008

Redirection

The strangest thing just happened today. I had a call from Sweden on my mobile, and he sounded a little worried: "I can't call your home number. Got a message saying you have a new number. I've tried several times - same message." I sensed he was thinking I'd got tired of him calling, so I reassured him and promised to find out what had happened. We hung up, and then I called my own number. I was much surprised to know that not only had I changed my number, but my new number was the one to Tine. How odd is that? Even the people at Tele2 found it hard to believe; and they couldn't find any suitable box to tick of on their screens for this type of error. Well, that's their problem, and I look forward to an explanation. (Maybe this was coming, me writing a bachelor assignment on the subject of hackers... some strange and divine prank)

I called my friend back and we had a good laugh about it, and I also made it clear that we were still on speaking terms.

By the way - does this mean I now am the proud owner of "Norway's largest producer, distributor and exporter of dairy products"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eg visste vel at du vill bli nokke stort, ka sa eg?

Karin said...

Wanna buy some shares? Might be a good investment. The value is rising dramatically these days...