Monday, October 30, 2006

Finger Biscuits

This is one of the things I find so intriguing with the net. The speed at which more or less interesting things spread through it. Like I guess this recipe for "Finger" Biscuits will do. Found it this morning reading Jill's blog. She had picked it up from Diane's, and Diane found the recipe at eGullet Forums.

This is the way it goes, be it cake recipes or personal photo's from a stolen cell phone. Or videos showing hostages pleading for their lives...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen anything more disgusting, and I'm afraid I reluctantly although instantly associate them with more discouraging and atrocious matters such as the hideous concentration camps during the second World War.

You're not going to hand these out tonight on Halloween, are you? The kids will love them, but I have a feeling the parents may not....

Karin, I prefer your delicious and harmless brownies ;)

Karin said...

Funny you should mention brownies, I actually got a hunch that they are expected down there one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Really? Now where did you get that hunch from? Did I unknowingly instigate an intuition on your behalf?

What can I say, they will be vastly appreciated ;)

Karin said...

Actually it's seeing your "little" viking there, that makes the brownie baking nerve twitch...

Friday maybe?

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful and delightful to me :) and I presume our little viking may be in dire need of some of your delicious brownies because he is more than just slightly distressed and agitated from the very thought of having to wrap up his thesis by the 12th of November.... I feel the tension creeping into my own anxiety!!!!