Monday, October 23, 2006

I See Red Again

I have previously written about different red things in my life. Last year I bought an espresso machine which is red, and when I moved into this apartment I put a red sofa in my livingroom. I don't wear red clothes that often, difficult colour that way, but I had a pair of favourite sneakers, also red, which sadly were chewed up by the dog.

Sweet dreams in luxurious red pure silk sheets would be nice, wouldn't it? Today I'll settle for something as prosaic as a cell phone. And why? Because it's red, isn't that obvious?

No, the real reason is that my son got his phone stolen (again!), and I offered him mine.

So I could buy a new one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy - the phone that is :) I probably would go for the red bed linen though since I'm not that occupied with mobile telephones! As long as they work I'm happy since, after all, they're mainly used to send text messages or phone someone. I realize I don't have an I-Pod on mine AND what I would consider a humble camera, but I don't mind since I can manage without the music in my ears from dusk to dawn, and I just got a brand new digital camera ;)

Karin said...

I wonder why I'm so hung up on stuff like this? It might have something to do with my urge for perfection and things that simply works. I really hate bad design and squeaky, creaky devices. On the other hand I don't consider myself a hi-tech lover in general, I much prefer old objects with patina. Old wooden boats and rusty iron. Not those two together, though.

This is probably why I like playing Myst.