Thursday, March 23, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I've been thinking about this for a long time; should I go back home? Why and when should I go? Temporarily or permanently? And where is home anyway? I won't attempt answering any of those questions now, but if I go back to Sweden this might be one of the reasons: In my hometown we have an excellent university, and searching their website I found something that could inspire me to put an effort in to my present studying. Here I found the masterprogram "Human - Computer Interaction. Interactiondesign." (Swedish page, sorry) Sounds interesting, doesn't it? Could most certainly be right up my alley.

But if that's my plan I better stop blogging and get on with my Java. Compulsory exercise, due next Wednesday, and I don't have a clue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that Goteborg is a very beautiful and exciting city. Lots of water too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when you're standing at the end of the cliff you realize before you jump that the view from the cliff is absolutely astounding, and you wonder why the heck you didn't see its spectacular beauty sooner.

It never seems to fail, it's when you're feeling the worst, when you have nowhere else to turn, nobody else to rely on than yourself, that's when you see the light and you follow it.

It's simply epiphany, and whatever choice you make my friend, it will be for the best, for YOU and for your family!!!!!!!

Keep smiling, it REALLY suits YOU!

:o)