Friday, March 23, 2007

Marked For Life

This was fun. And it didn't hurt either.

My secret is no longer a secret, and as of today I have a tattoo on my left shoulder!

Getting this might come a little unexpected to some, but the idea has actually been in my head for quite a while. I have now reach a stage where I feel I can trust my instincts, most of the time. And when suddenly there appeared so many "signs" and influences at the same time, I just knew it was right, and when the decision first was made, everything else sort of fell into place very smoothly. Design, symbolic value, position and so on.

I have talked to my whole family in Sweden, and the reaction was cool and nice, and I wouldn't be surprised if even my mom went ahead and got one herself.

I'm actually a little high now, probably due to the rush of endorphins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with the tatoo. I think it is really beautiful and, as far I can see from the picture, in a right size.(I think I need a closer look)
I will join the Swedish choir and say; coooool. ;)

Karin said...

Thank you, and I'm really glad you liked it. I guess you're up next, right? (I might have an idea...)

And a close examination is more than welcome!