Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Note On Last Nights Post

Saturday morning, and I had planned to sleep in, the week has been exhausting. But my dear daughter had something urgent on her mind, and woke me up with a phonecall. Since it was her, I didn't mind that much, so here I am. No, I don't spend all my time in front of the computer, but afterall, if I want to write - this is the place.

Anyway, I just read through the post from last night, and I if it's any consolation, even I think that one might have come out a bit too airy. Do I know why I wrote it? I think it was some kind of provocation, an attempt at "releasing the storm". A challenge maybe. Sorry, it doesn't look like I will be able to get me out of this, it's still uncomprehensible. We'll just leave it, right? Maybe it's time to quote Debra, when Raymond after beeing more paronoid than ever tells her: " I know what's going on in your mind!", she replies:

"You don't even know what's going on in your own mind!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the perfect storm is the only way to find consolation and peace at heart. When you know it's coming don't surpress it - let it run its course no matter how devastating it seems while it's raging through your mind and soul!!

I've had a couple of perfect storms myself, and I believe they really changed my life :)