Saturday, April 29, 2006

Gifts

Let's see if I can stretch my birthday a bit longer as a bloggingsubject? Just wanted to tell you about my fabulous gifts, except from the one I told you about last night. First I got two nice bottles of red; one Spanish and one Chilean. Lovely, I'm sure I'll find a moment to share them with someone. A little bit of cheese with that too, maybe? In the giftbag with the Spanish one there also was a cute and inspiring giftbook.

My kids gave me a little bit of everything, I think. A gorgeous flowerarrangment which my oldest daughter made. (I'll post a picture of it another day, as there was a little accident and my daughter got a pic from before(!) that. And then there was more flowers; a potted rose and some pansies. But it didn't stop there, they also gave me a bag full of soaps and odd things. And to top it off, Psychonauts; which I really look forward to play. (After exams!)

From the hostess, not to mention the party she threw for me, I got this extremely funny hanging vase:

Last but not least, from another friend I recieved a giftcertificate which will take us to a festive night with music and all included. Wow, can't wait... Nightjazz is coming up in a month time, and will be a much needed break at the end of the semester with exams and everything.

There was also the gift from my mother, but that is so special I think that's going to need a whole post on it's own. At least. I'll be back...

No comments: